Western Mountaineering is proud to announce the addition of two sleeping bag models ti our product line for spring 2014, the Terralite and the Cypress GWS.
A new addition to our Extremelite Series of sleeping bags, this wide sleeping bag is made for comfortable sleeping. It features our 12 denier ripstop nylon shell fabric with a 15 denier nylon taffeta lining material. There are two zippers allowing this bag to mate with our mummy bags and a second zipper to open the bag up around the foot area. With both zippers completely open and separated this bag turns into a very wide comforter, but even when zipped up it is extremely comfortable. This is due to its wide girth through the middle of the bag, a design that side sleepers will find ideal. Despite the confortable shape, this bag weighs less than two pounds.
* Made in USA
* Dual Zipper design
* Continuous Baffle Construction
* 3 dimensional down filled draft tube
* Insulated Hood with adjustable draw closure
* 850 + fill power premium goose down
* 12 denier ripstop nylon outer shell fabric
* average fill weight: 510 grams (18 ounces)
* average total weight: 825 grams (29 ounces)
* available in three lengths: 5’6” (MSRP $455.00), 6’0” (MSRP $470.00), & 6’6” (MSRP $485.00)